TRIP PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY TO COLLABORATORS
Experience Mamoni honors and appreciates our partners’ commitments to collaborative programming. Therefore, we
have a payment and cancellation policy that aims to protect our financial stability
without being unfair to you in the event of unexpected changes. Our policy is as follows:
• Upon confirmation of the trip or no later than 6 weeks prior to the trip, we require a 50% deposit. This is to
allow us to continue normal operations in preparation for the trip and make any important purchases.
• The last 50% of the cost is required 2 weeks prior to the trip or an additional 5% administrative fee will be
charged on the total trip cost.
• If final payment is not received 7 days prior to the trip, Experience Mamoni will suspend preparations at the collaborators expense until payment is received and this may cause some programmatic changes to the trip.
• If for any reason the dates must be changed by the collaborator after payment is received, Experience Mamoni will assess the situation, and the collaborator will be liable to pay up to 100% of any extra fees incurred and up to 100% of any new overhead costs caused by the change.
• If for any reason the dates must be changed by Experience Mamoni, Experience Mamoni will assume the extra costs of changing the dates, or, at the collaborators option, return any funds that have been paid and cancel the trip without charge.
• If for any reason the trip must be cancelled altogether by the collaborator within 15 calendar days of the trip,
Experience Mamoni will retain 50% of the total trip costs and return any remaining funds that have been paid.
• If for any reason the trip must be cancelled by Experience Mamoni, Experience Mamoni will return 100% of the balance paid, assuming all costs already incurred.
Due to the nature of our organization, we cannot provide a 100% guarantee on prices in the face of changing
participation. However, we strive to provide solutions to changes that work for the collaborator as we
ll as for ourselves. Our price guarantee is the following:
• Prices are quoted on a per trip basis, not per participant, and based off the information given during consultation.
• There will be no decreases in price within 15 calendar days of the trip start date.
• In the event that final student participation is 75% or less of the expected participation, Experience Mamoni
will, at the request of the collaborator, issue a new discounted quote to reflect the new numbers, assuming this occurs with more than 15 calendar days notice of the trip start date.
• In the event that final participation is greater than the quoted amount, Experience Mamoni reserves the right to pass all new costs incurred on to the collaborator (for example, extra car rental fees, food, staff, etc.).
• For increases in participation greater than 10%, Experience Mamoni reserves the right to issue a new quote for the trip.