Are independent students, graduates and young professionals who work with our learning
directors to gain supervised, practical professional experience in a specific field through our
current program offerings: Farm to Table, Agriculture, Agroforestry or Community Development.
$1,700 / month for months 1-3
$1,450 / month for months 4-6
$1,200 / month for each month thereafter
(6 week minimum stay)
*Minors are an extra $200/day while in the city. This allows for a staff member to accommodate the guest at all times.
- Basic Lodging & Accommodations with 3 meals daily
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Doesn’t cover any costs outside of the Mamoni Valley Preserve
- Doesn’t cover medical costs
- Doesn’t cover travel or medical insurance
- 40 hours of work, per week, minimum
- Professionally directed work in support of learning goals and chosen projects
Your participation will play a crucial part in the successful stewardship and conservation of the Mamoní Valley. In consideration of the investment of time, energy and capital necessary to curate your learning experience, a value agreement will be reached in terms of accommodations, oversight, personal and program goals, and projects to be accomplished.
- Your attendance will be confirmed after 100% of the balance is paid.
- Upon confirmation of the trip or no later than 6 weeks prior to the trip, we require a 50% deposit. This is to allow us to continue normal operations in preparation for the trip and make any important purchases.
- The last 50% of the cost is required 7 days prior to the trip or an additional 5% administrative fee will be charged on the total trip cost.
- Stays of three months or longer can be paid in full, quarterly or bi-annually, in advance for a discounted rate. Payments must be made 60 days in advance to qualify for a discount.
- A 7% discount is offered for 1 year of tuition paid in advance.
- A 5% discount is offered for 6 months of tuition paid in advance.
- A 3% discount is offered for 3 months of tuition paid in advance.