Centro Mamoní and its immediate surroundings offer a unique experience and convenient set of opportunities apart from the Valley at large. On the grounds, our students can:
- Enjoy a swim in our 25-meter, stream fed swimming pool
- Study physics and electricity with our 1kw micro hydroelectric plant
- Get hands-on at our industrial woodshop
- Get physical on our rope swing or in the lawn
- Get creative at our bamboo amphitheater
- Learn about nutrient cycles, soil conditioning, food security and microbiology through our small-scale organic agricultural systems
- Discover the diversity of the forest through our endemic botanical garden
- Much more!
Activities & Adventures
There is always something to do while in the Valley.
Whether it’s kayaking, hiking, snorkeling or simply floating down the river,
our guests can be assured that fun will be involved!