Are individuals who commit to work for a longer period of time
to get practical experience and learn a specific job or skill
$1,500 / month for months 1-6
$1,250 / month for months 7-9
$1,000 / month for each month thereafter
(6 month minimum stay)
- Basic Lodging & Accommodations with 3 meals daily
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Doesn’t cover any costs outside of the Mamoni Valley Preserve
- Doesn’t cover medical costs
- Doesn’t cover travel or medical insurance
- 40 hours of work, per week, minimum
- Professionally directed work in support of learning goals and chosen projects
Your participation will play a crucial part in the successful stewardship and conservation of the Mamoní Valley. In consideration of the investment of time, energy and capital necessary to curate your learning experience, a value agreement will be reached in terms of accommodations, oversight, personal and program goals, and projects to be accomplished.
- Your attendance will be confirmed after 100% of the balance is paid.
- Upon confirmation of the trip or no later than 6 weeks prior to the trip, we require a 50% deposit. This is to allow us to continue normal operations in preparation for the trip and make any important purchases.
- The last 50% of the cost is required 7 days prior to the trip or an additional 5% administrative fee will be charged on the total trip cost.
- Long term stays can be paid quarterly or bi-annually, in advance. A 3% discount is offered for payments in full, more than 60 days in advance, 5% on quarterly and 7% on bi-annual pre-payments.