Experience Mamoní is an international consortium of
philanthropists, investors, thought leaders and stakeholders
conserving rain forest, wildlife and culture.
Experience Mamoní powers ecological restoration, inspires biocultural preservation, local stewardship and global environmental leadership through facilitating and curating learning, events and sustainable tourism.
Inspired learning, by experience and in service to stewardship of the living communities in the Mamoní Valley.
humility, stewardship, ecology, mutuality, adventure, ingenuity, passion, initiative
humility – noun – hu·mil·i·ty \hyü-ˈmi-lə-tē, yü-\
1. the quality or state of not thinking you are better than other people
2. the quality or state of being humble
stewardship – noun -\ˈstü-ərd-ˌship, ˈstyü-; ˈst(y)u̇rd-\
1. the careful and responsible management of something entrusted to one’s care
2. the activity or job of protecting and being responsible for something
3. the conducting, supervising, or managing of something
ecology – noun – ecol·o·gy \i-ˈkä-lə-jē, e-\
1. the relationships between a group of living things and their environment
mutuality – noun – myo͞oCHəˈwalədē/
1. mutual character, quality, or activity.
2. a high degree of mutuality of respect for each other’s expertise
3. a sharing of sentiments
adventure – noun – ad·ven·ture \əd-ˈven-chər\
1. an exotic, exciting, remarkable or dangerous experience
2. an undertaking usually involving unknown risks
ingenuity – noun -injəˈn(y)o͞oədē/
1. the quality of being clever, original, and inventive.
2. cleverness or skillfulness of conception or design
3. informal thinking outside the box
4. an ingenious contrivance or device.
passion – noun – \ˈpa-shən\
1. a strong feeling of enthusiasm or excitement for something or about doing something
2. any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling
3. a strong or extravagant fondness, enthusiasm, or desire
initiative – noun – iˈniSH(ē)ədiv/
1.the ability to assess and initiate things independently
2. the power or opportunity to act or take charge before others do.
3. an act or strategy intended to resolve a difficulty or improve a situation; a fresh approach to something.
The Guiding Principles of Mamoni Valley Preserve
In our uncompromising commitment to preservation, sustainability, and profitability, we are guided by the following principles:
- Protect biodiversity
- Protect and honor cultural diversity
- Adhere to the highest standards of design and responsible development in harmony with nature
- Be rigorous and creative in using natural materials and renewable resources to meet our needs
- Engender a community of purpose committed to education, social interaction, personal development, and friendship
- Encourage further discovery in the life sciences and the arts
- Exercise good judgment and prudence in the stewardship of natural resources and investors’ capital
- Execute our Mamoní vision with openness, honesty, integrity, and respect
- Creating new models for land use that integrate conservation, economic development and community strategies — the triple bottom line
- Working at a scale that maximizes the impact of our land conservation strategies while creating best-in-class places
- Taking a whole systems approach to design — integrating economic, market research, local knowledge, land planning, ecological, engineering, and architectural practices at every stage of the process
- Strategic, long-term thinking to create value that sustains the natural and built environment over time. Because of our global reach, we bring an international perspective to the Mamoni Valley Preserve project, along with a willingness to work alongside the Kuna masters and conservationists to jointly find solutions that respond to the regional and local context of this unique piece of land.”
Lodging & Events
A comfortable stay, a world away.
While you are learning with us, visiting, volunteering or attending an event,
enjoy clean, comfortable accommodations in our well-provisioned jungle camp.